Cumin is the dried seed of the herb Cuminum cyminum, a member of the parsley family.
Cumin is the second most popular spice in the world after black pepper. cumin seed
is an oblong shaped, sharp flavored and dark colored aromatic spice . It is actually
thin-stemmed cumin plant, which belongs to parsley family.
- Traditionally been noted to be of benefit to the digestive system.
- Research has shown that cumin may stimulate the secretion of pancreatic enzymes,
compounds necessary for proper digestion and nutrient assimilation.
- Iron for Energy and Immune Function.
- Cumin seeds are extensively used in mixed spices and for flavoring curries, soups,
sausages, bread and cakes.
- In herbal medicine, the seeds cumin are considered to be a traditional medicine.
It has is classified as stimulant, carminative, and antimicrobial. They are considered
beneficial for the digestive system.
Cumin seeds are an excellent source of iron, a very good source of manganese, and
a good source of calcium and magnesium.
We provide high quality packing to keep the properties intact for a longer period.
We are packing products in quality packing. Our products are available in various