Ginger is the underground rhizome of the ginger plant with a firm, striated texture.
The flesh of the ginger rhizome can be yellow, white or red in color, depending
upon the variety. It is covered with a brownish skin that may either be thick or
thin, depending upon whether the plant was harvested when it was mature or young.
- Ginger has a long tradition of being very effective in alleviating symptoms of gastrointestinal
- In herbal medicine, ginger is regarded as an excellent carminative (a substance
which promotes the elimination of intestinal gas)
- Helpful in testinal spasmolytic (a substance which relaxes and soothes the intestinal
- Modern scientific research has revealed that ginger possesses numerous therapeutic
properties including antioxidant effects, an ability to inhibit the formation of
inflammatory compounds, and direct anti-inflammatory effects.
- Ginger is good for the respiratory system.
- It is good to fight against colds and flu.
- Ginger offers substantial protection from stroke and heart attack because of its
ability to prevent blood clotting.
- Ginger, a multifaceted herb, is crucial in the battle against cardiovascular disease.
- Relieves headaches and pains.
- Helps to clear sore throats.
- Good for upset stomach and indigestion.
- It is very effective as a cleansing agent through the bowels and kidneys and also
through the skin.
Ginger is a good source of potassium, magnesium, copper, manganese and vitamin B6.
We provide high quality packing to keep the properties intact for a longer period.
We are packing products in quality packing. Our products are available in various