Turmeric & Turmeric Powder
Turmeric has a peppery, warm and bitter flavor and a mild fragrance slightly reminiscent
of orange and ginger, and while it is best known as one of the ingredients used
to make curry, it also gives ballpark mustard its bright yellow color.
Turmeric comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant and has a tough brown skin
and a deep orange flesh. Turmeric has long been used as a powerful anti-inflammatory
in both the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine. Turmeric was traditionally called
"Indian saffron" because of its deep yellow-orange color and has been used throughout
history as a condiment, healing remedy and textile dye.
- Powerful medicine that has long been used in the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine.
- Use as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions, including
flatulence, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, bloody urine, hemorrhage, toothache,
bruises, chest pain, and colic.
- It is one of the principle ingredients of curry powder.
- It is used to flavour and colour butter, cheese, margarine, pickles, mustard, liquor,
fruit drinks, cakes, table jellies, fruit dishes and other food stuffs.
- Turmeric is a classic addition to chutneys, pickle s, and relishes. Blend with melted
butter and drizzle over cooked vegetables, pasta, or potatoes.
Turmeric is an excellent source of both iron and manganese. It is also a good source
of vitamin B6, dietary fiber and potassium.
We provide high quality packing to keep the properties intact for a longer period.
We are packing products in quality packing. Our products are available in various